The simplest report is a straightforward Valuation Report for, amongst other things, probate, shared ownership, taxation or matrimonial purposes. A Valuation Report is not a condition report. It will include the following information:-
- A brief description of the property and its amenities.
- Basic details of its construction.
- Its gross external floor area.
- Whether it has suffered any significant structural movement.
- Any other matter which will have a significant effect upon its value.
- Its open market value (as defined)
We are RICS Registered Valuersand all valuations are undertaken in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Valuation – Professional Standards 2014, (the Red Book) and International Valuation Standards, where applicable, in all respects.
The Terms of Engagement for Valuations which defines the Valuation service can be seen here